Private Groups Sales Specialist EMEA
For the past 28 years, Intrepid has been taking small groups on real life experiences that give back to the places and people we visit. Now the world's largest provider of adventure travel experiences, we cater for all ages, budgets, and appetites for adventure through Adventure Tours Australia, Geckos Adventures, Intrepid Travel, Peregrine Adventures and Urban Adventures.
Working in travel is a nice perk. An even better one is knowing that the work you do matters. Globally renowned as a leader in responsible travel, Intrepid Group has been a carbon-neutral business since 2010 and was the first global travel company to end elephant riding. The Intrepid Foundation, our not-for-profit, has raised $5m AUD for over 75 local and international charities by matching traveller donations dollar-for-dollar.
The Private Groups team EMEA is a dynamic part of the region that has seen considerable growth over the last 18 months. With plans to continue to build on that success in 2019, we are looking for a driven and target focused individual to join our team!
If you like the idea of learning the complete customer journey, from building product, sales & operations then this might be the move for you!
The Private Group Sales Specialist will work with direct customers, & industry partners as well as some well-known media brands - so there is plenty of opportunity to put your travel knowledge to some good use and create some experiences of a life time.
Who are you?
- Proven sales record working towards sales targets
- Product and/or post sale customer services experience
- Personal or professional travel experience in multiple destinations in which Intrepid operate
- Strong organisational skills
- Positive attitude with a personal drive to succeed
What will you be doing?
- Maximising sales of Intrepid custom groups for direct passengers, key industry & commercial partner accounts within the EMEA region
- Create inspiring and immersive tours for well-known brands or specialist partners
- Overseeing the booking to departure process
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Ensuring that there is close alignment with Intrepid values and goals
- Cultivate relationships with overseas/UK suppliers ensuring the best service and price
Applications close 31 August 2018
Please view the job description for more information